Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Fabric Ink spray on T shirt with Tonic diecuts as stencils - an idea from Doda


Here's a quick and fun way to decorate a t shirt. I cut out several diecuts with the poinsettia rococo die using just plain old ordinary card. I then laid them onto a white t shirt in my chosen layout. I then sprayed (after covering surrounding areas) with Fabric ink spray (made by Tulip) in a selection of rainbow colours. I carefully lifted off the card, and it left the white patches giving an almost batik/tie dye style effect. A fun and easy way to create a colourful tshirt. You could use any of your dies, and the kids could help design their own.

There are just so many things you can do with your Tonic dies. Are you going to try this one?

Have a colourful day!


2 comments:

  1. I found this spray paint on Amazon, but I made the mistake of reading the reviews, which seemed less than enthusiastic, so I think you made a great job of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lesley. I didn't read any reviews...I'll go see what you mean now. (I got mine on Ebay)

      Delete